If you are looking to find homes for sale in Colorado Springs, or find a real estate agent to help you sell a home in Colorado Springs…you have come to the right place. YOUR Home Is Where Our Hearts Are! We are full time, full service, Colorado Springs realtors dedicated to providing our clients with professional service and the most stressfree transaction possible! We put our clients desires first, pay close attention to what they have to say and help them achieve their goals in the Colorado Springs/El Paso County real estate market.
Having moved numerous times in our 22 years of military service, we understand the needs of both buyers and sellers. Coupled with more than 30 years of sales experience, we are committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients and community. We provide military discounts to our active and career retired military community and donate a portion of each closing to the Children’s Miracle Network. Whether you are a first time home buyer, making a move across town or a relocation move, buying, selling or both, we are here for you!
Why Call The Hunstiger Team?
• Guidance: 3 full-time licensed Realtors to guide you through this complicated process.
• Experience You Can Trust: Over 30 years of sales experience.
• Education: Designations on the team include Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Certified Negotiation Specialist, Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate of Realtor Institute, Military Relocation Professional, Military Residential Specialist, Accredited Buyer Representative
• Knowledge: Colorado Springs has many unique areas and features that you need to know about so you can decide where you want to come home to. Do you know we have areas that have geological hazards? Are you looking for an area within a 20 minute driving distance to USAFA, Peterson Air Force Base, Schriever Air Force Base or Ft. Carson?
Do you want to know who can build you a new home that will be your dream home? We will help you navigate the perplexing real estate market in Colorado Springs.
• Marketing: For Sellers, marketing is what sells the home. Our extensive marketing plan is unmatched by the competition. Schedule your appointment today to discuss what we can do for you.
• People You Can Trust: Check out our reviews on Our Team Facebook Page, Google, the Better Business Bureau and Yelp. See what our past clients have to say.
• Results You Deserve: The Hunstiger Team are members of Elite 25 and Peak Producers ranking among the top real estate agents In Colorado Springs. We consistently deliver outstanding results to both buyers and sellers.
They did an awesome job. Brad was very pleasant and always accessible. He attended all the meetings with our builder and had a great eye for detail. Both he and Kimberly were great assets at our meeting to choose all our amenities for our new house. Brad even sent a giftbag to our hotel when we finally arrived back in Colorado to close on the house. I would highly recommend the Hunstiger team for all your real estate needs.
Kimberly and Andy helped us buy our first home. They stayed on top of everything to make sure we got everything we asked for. My daughter misses them a lot!!
Kim and Andy were a pleasure to work with for my home buying process. They were patient with me, and content with me taking time to find the right house I desired. They did not overlook the small things either, whether it be to point small flaws in the house I would need to get corrected and recommending a thorough inspection be done on the home to ensure no future problems arise after closing. I would strongly recommend them to anyone!
AS SOMEONE WHO WORKS WITH PEOPLE ALL THE TIME AND DOES CONSTRUCTION THE HUNSTIGER TEAM IS THE BEST I’VE EVER SEAN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM WITHOUT HESITATION. THEY STAGED OUR HOUSE FREE OF CHARGE, HELPED US TO GET ALL REBATES, EXPLAINED EVERY STEP OF THE PROCESS ARRANGED FINANCING AND CHECKED AND EXPLAINED ALL DOCUMENTS, BUT MOST OF ALL SOLD OUR HOUSE IN TWO DAYS.
Kimberly and Andy were wonderful .. They helped with advice and their wisdom about buying a home. Felt a care they have when helping you find the right home. they were able to work around my work hours. Loved the pie they gave for Thanksgiving. If I were to buy or sale they would be my choice.
Kimberly and Andy were awesome. We tried to sell our home with three other realtors for eighteen months with no success. They had our home sold in less than two months. Kim and Andy are pleasant, prompt and detailed.
Brad, supported by Kimberly and the rest of the Hunstiger team, has been the epitome of customer service. From the first interaction through closing, and then ensuring some things at our new home were addressed after closing while we were on vacation, Brad provided professional, personable, friendly, and well-prepared advice and support. Definitely someone you want by your side as you make possibly the biggest purchase in your life.
We sold our home with them and they then helped us through the building of our new home. I’ve never known a better Real Estate team. They’re amazing and will do anything in their power to support you through the process and way after the sale. You are forever their important client.
The Hunstiger team is absolutely amazing. Kim and the team have now helped me through buying two homes, as well as selling my first house and has helped a friend of mine sell their home as well. I truly appreciate the approach that the Hunstiger team takes when helping you find a home, and it honestly feels like you have a close friend that is trying to help you through the whole process from start to finnish. To give an example of how amazing this team is, on closing day (after everything was s…
This is not our first experience working with Kimberly in purchasing a home. It was our first time working with Andy even though we have known him for few years. Both of them are great at assisting and making the process not so stressful. I would highly recommend working with them! As of right now I do not plan to move anytime soon, but when the time comes I would choose to work with Kimberly and Andy again.